So, if you couldn’t tell by my use of exclamation points and all caps, I’m super excited about Wicked coming to Hawaii. Have you seen it? How did you like it?
I love this song.
And this song.
Oh and this song too.
Obsessed much? Maybe just a teeny bit.
If there were Wicked teams, I would definitely be on Team Elphaba.
Mostly because I love Idina Menzel.
Every time I hear her sing Defying Gravity I get goosebumps.
Are you on Team Glinda (Galinda) or Team Elphaba?
- (recipe adapted from Rice Krispies)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 oz.) package marshmallows
- 4 cups rice cereal (like Rice Krispies)
- 2 cups chocolate rice cereal (like Cocoa Krispies)
- 1 cup pretzels, broken into pieces
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add rice cereal, pretzel pieces, and mini chocolate chips. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13x9x2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Or larger ones if you so desire. Best if served the same day.