1. Did you watch the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead? I’m sad about one thing and happy about another.
2. Disney’s Frozen(Or as my oldest likes to call it, Iceberg), go watch it. Even if you don’t have young girls. Even if you don’t have any kids at all. Just go watch it. Fair warning: Let It Go will get stuck in your head.
3. I like the Idina Menzel version more than the Demi Lovato version. Continue reading
1. My girls have stopped listening to me. It’s as fun as it sounds. I was hoping this wasn’t going to happen until they were teenagers.
2. We celebrated my nephew’s birthday on Saturday.
I think I ate too much pizza.
3. I know it’s not even Thanksgiving yet but I’m already trying to plan out what I need to buy for Christmas. I’m thinking of going the family gift route. Not really a basket full of household stuff but more like gifts of experience. Things they can do together as a family.
4. We’ll be spending some time in San Diego in late December. Any suggestions on must sees/eats (other than the zoo)?
5. My husband and I watched Thor: The Dark World. I liked it. I’m a sucker for almost anything related to mythology.
6. It’s finally gotten cold enough here that we don’t need to turn on our ceiling fans at night.
Which really means I want to talk about something pop culture related or about the celebrities I would like to be friends with or date (were I not already married and they happened to also be single and living in Hawaii. And I actually knew how to ask someone out on a date ). Continue reading