I finally finished Master of None Season 2. I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but it is one of the best seasons I’ve ever seen on television.
1. Marvel’s Daredevil on Netflix. My husband and I are almost finished with it. Definitely darker than anything we’ve seen previously in the MCU, but so good.
2. Homemade bibimbap.
1. Meeting up with old friends.
2. Dole Whip.
3. You’ve Got Mail on Netflix.
4. The possibility of taking a vacation.
5. Knowing that despite all the stress and crying, it’s worth it. Every single second.
To learn more about the Grace in Small Things movement, check out the website here.
Photo by Arbine Villanueva-Hoapili