Some Things I’m Thankful For
- My husband – He’s extremely patient, kind, and keeps me grounded. I love him with all my heart.
- My daughters – They drive me crazy at times but I can’t imagine my life without them. They make every stress inducing minute of being a stay-at-home mom worth it.
- My family – Think of the family in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, but with Filipinos. Yeah.
- My friends – This pretty much sums it up.
- My health – Working out has definitely helped in this area.
- My freedom – Lucky to live somewhere that I have it.
- A roof over my head – Still can’t believe we have our own place.
- Food to eat – And not just sweets.
- Clothes on my back – Savers is where it’s at.
- Doing things I love on a daily basis – Blogging. Baking. Cooking.