It’s been a long time since I’ve done a food post about things I’ve made, mostly because the recipes I often use aren’t mine. I mean, I might substitute things here and there but I haven’t created a truly original recipe in quite some time. And I’m okay with that.
I still love baking and cooking. A lot. My passion for that has not diminished in the slightest.
Oh and pie.
I still really love pie.
Photo by Arbine Villanueva-Hoapili
Some Things I’m Thankful For
- My husband – He’s extremely patient, kind, and keeps me grounded. I love him with all my heart.
- My daughters – They drive me crazy at times but I can’t imagine my life without them. They make every stress inducing minute of being a stay-at-home mom worth it.
- My family – Think of the family in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, but with Filipinos. Yeah.
- My friends – This pretty much sums it up.
- My health – Working out has definitely helped in this area.
- My freedom – Lucky to live somewhere that I have it.
- A roof over my head – Still can’t believe we have our own place.
- Food to eat – And not just sweets.
- Clothes on my back – Savers is where it’s at.
- Doing things I love on a daily basis – Blogging. Baking. Cooking.