Because it’s Monday.
Because you were good all weekend.
Because you deserve it.
Whatever the reason, having one of these bars will make your belly happy.
- 16 whole graham crackers
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Cheesecake filling
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ cup milk or heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup roughly chopped peanut butter cup pieces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- For crust: Break graham crackers in half and put in a food processor. Pulse until it looks like coarse sand. In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Evenly spread mixture into prepared pan. Set aside.
- For cheesecake filling: In a large bowl beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and egg yolk one at a time, beating after each addition. Add milk and vanilla and beat to combine.
- When oven comes to temperature, bake crust for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour cheesecake filling over crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack for 30-45 minutes.
- Place chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl.
- Heat heavy cream in a saucepan over medium high.
- When cream just comes to a bubble, pour over chocolate chips. Let sit for 4-5 minutes.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Pour ganache over the top of the cheesecake. Spread evenly with butter knife or an offset spatula. Top with peanut butter cup pieces.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.