The Time of the Doctor hit me with so many different emotions.
I laughed. (Eleven and Clara telling the truth.)
I cried. (When Clara helps Eleven with the Christmas cracker.)
And I am now super stoked that Peter Capaldi is going to be the next Doctor. (I think his kidneys are striped; turquoise and silver)
Crossing my fingers (but not holding my breath) that the new season starts this fall.
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 16-20 miniature Reese's peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add sugars and egg. Whisk thoroughly. Add peanut butter and stir to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Spread half the batter in the bottom of the pan. Place peanut butter cups over the batter. Carefully spoon batter over the peanut butter cups. Smooth batter with an off set spatula or butter knife.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire rack.