I’m trying something new. I’ve joined the Grace in Small Things community. It’s all about finding the positive things in your life and celebrating them. Sharing gratitude. Diving head first into a pool of joy.
So here I am.
Starting off on the low springboard.
1. Having a lunch date with my husband.
2. When my daughters sing their hearts out to the Frozen soundtrack.
3. Reading Karen Walrond’s The Beauty of Different. Seriously guys, check it out. The images and words hit me straight in the core.
4. My youngest started saying I love you back to me at bedtime.
5. The unbelievable patience my husband has when teaching our 4-year-old to read.