I’m going for super simple today.
Basically, it’s a peanut butter cookie recipe in bar form.
Because who doesn’t love soft, pillowy sugar goodness?
J’adore fluffernutter anything.
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12-13 regular sized marshmallows, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add sugars and egg. Whisk thoroughly. Add peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Spread half the batter in the bottom of the pan. Scatter marshmallows over the batter. Carefully spoon batter over the marshmallows. Smooth batter with an off set spatula or butter knife.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire rack.