Are you guys watching The Michael J. Fox show?
My husband and I love it so far. It’s funny, smart, and most importantly, it doesn’t have (or need) a laugh track. I highly recommend it.
Something else I highly recommend are these brownies. How can you go wrong with THREE different types of chocolate chips?
Answer: You can’t.
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s Special Dark)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup butter (1 ½ sticks), melted
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine sugars, salt, cocoa powder, and flour with a whisk.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, and butter. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and gently mix. Be sure to not over mix.
- Fold in all the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.