And today will be the start of a small change on my blog.
This will be my last Monday post for a while. I’ll be cutting down my posts from five a week to three. Why? Well, a myriad of reasons really. But know that I still absolutely love blogging and won’t be giving it up anytime soon.
I’ll be here on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Making you all awesome treats.
Sharing the trials I go through with my girls.
Counting the days until Doctor Who and Sherlock return.
And patiently waiting for a book deal. Just kidding. Or not.
- ¾ cup (1 ½ sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter and sugars for about 2 minutes. Add mashed bananas and mix for a minute more.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until combined. Fold in macadamia nuts and yogurt.
- Pour batter into parchment lined 8x8x2 inch pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
*Especially if you find enough to buy a Polish dog from Costco.