I know, I know.
Most of you are all like, ugh, Monday.
Just the start of yet another work week.
This totally bites.
How many hours until Friday?
Seriously, Friday is the best.
Well, my dears, I can’t change what day it is, but I can share with you all this awesome dessert.
Anything with toasted marshmallow has got my vote.
Oooh and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. So nostalgic. So good.
I may or may not have eaten half the pan.
What’s that? Did I eat half the pan in one sitting? Of course not.
It was two.
- Brownie Batter
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s Special Dark)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsalted butter (1 ½ sticks), melted
- 1 (10oz.) package marshmallows
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, slightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine sugars, salt, cocoa powder, and flour with a whisk.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, and butter. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and gently mix. Be sure to not over mix.
- Pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for 28-33 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut marshmallows in half, lengthwise. Top brownies with marshmallows and cereal.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack.