The big reason, the real reason Doctor Who is still with us, is because every single viewer who turned on to watch this show. At any age, at any time in its history, and took it into their hearts. Doctor Who belongs to all of us. Everyone made Doctor Who. – Peter Capaldi
Yesterday we found out who the 12th Doctor will be. It’ll be sad to see Matt Smith leave, but I’m sure Peter Capaldi will be amazing in his own way.
And how about Craig Ferguson as a guest star? I vote yes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons matcha (green tea powder)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add flour, butter, sugar, matcha, vanilla, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Using a 1-inch cookie scoop, place dough onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- This is optional, but I like to slightly flatten the cookies with the palm of my hand.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes..
- Let cool on wire rack.