CALLING ALL WRITERS, ILLUSTRATORS, AND CURATORS!
hitRECord is currently accepting contributions for their Tiny Stories vol. 3 collaboration. They’re looking for pieces to add to their next Tiny Book of Tiny Stories.
You can do one (or all) of the following things:
- Write a tiny story.
- Illustrate a tiny story.
- Curate an album of tiny stories that you think are awesome.
- Edit a tiny story.
- Remix an illustration
- Pair tiny stories with illustrations.
Deadline to contribute is June 1st.
So go on. Contribute. I did.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered (confectioners) sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup arare ( I used mini yakko)
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- In a large bowl add flour, butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Fold in arare.
- Using a 1-inch cookie scoop, place dough onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack.