Are you a fan of puppets?
How about sock puppets?
And sock puppets that deliver some pretty darn clever dialogue?
Sifl and Olly. They’re just what you needed.
- 2 eggs (If you are hesitant to use regular raw eggs, feel free to use pasteurized eggs.)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 cup milk, chilled
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup bittersweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl for a minute or two, until light and fluffy.
- Slowly whisk in sugar, a ¼ cup at a time. After all sugar has been added, whisk thoroughly for another minute.
- Stir in heavy cream, milk, pure vanilla extract, and salt.
- Pour 1 cup of the cream mixture in a medium bowl. Slowly add melted chocolate and whisk to combine. Pour chocolate mixture back into the cream mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into bowl of an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- About 2-3 minutes before ice cream is done churning, add mini chocolate chips..
- Transfer to ice cream container and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.