DOCTOR WHO IS BACK!
Just some thoughts on the episode.
- I freakin’ love Clara!
- She can hold a teacup like nobody’s business.
- I’m totally on board with all those who ship Clara and Eleven.
- There are probably gonna be tons of Wi-Fi passwords changed to RYCBAR 123.
- The Spoonheads are pretty scary. Just goes to show, be careful when choosing Wi-Fi networks to use.
- I had no clue that the Great Intelligence was going to be the big villain.
I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!
Lime + Ginger Cupcakes
- For cupcakes
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup sour cream
- For frosting
- ½ (1 stick) cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups powdered sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350? F.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, cream butter and sugar together for about 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, ground ginger, and salt. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Add lime zest and juice and stir to combine. Fold in sour cream.
- Pour into lined cupcake tins and fill about ? of the way full. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes completely before frosting.
- Cream butter for 1-2 minutes. Add powdered sugar a little at a time while mixing with a hand mixer.
- Once all sugar is incorporated, beat for 1-2 minutes more. Add vanilla and milk. Beat for another minute.