Just want to say to all my lovely readers, Happy Valentine’s Day! And if you’re anti-Valentine’s Day, well, Happy Thursday! Know that I love you all. In a totally platonic blogger/reader type of way. But if we ever met in real life, I might just give you a hug or a super awesome high-five. You have been warned.
Now for some haiku.
It’s Valentine’s Day
Donuts, pie, ice cream, bacon
Make my heart happy
My husband, a geek
Star Wars, Han Solo, Leia
I love you, I know
Got two young daughters
Don’t listen, give me headache
One smile and I melt
Oh, Adam Levine
Why are you so friggen hot?
Take off your shirt please
Doctor Who, mad man
All of space and time, blue box
Much love, bacon, & sprinkles to you!
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup strawberry sauce or ice cream topping
- 2 ¼ cups confectioners’ sugar
- With a hand mixer, beat butter and cream cheese until well incorporated.
- Add strawberry sauce and mix until smooth
- Slowly add powdered sugar and beat until desired consistency.