My younger sister gave birth very early this morning (like 4:30) to a lovely boy.
He weighs nearly 8 pounds.
This may not seem like a big deal to some people but my sister isn’t a very big person herself.
They named him Seth David
- (Recipe adapted from Rice Krispies)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 2 cups Chocolate Cheerios
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add rice cereal and Chocolate Cheerios and stir until well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into a greased 8x8 pan. Let cool for about 15 minutes. Cut into squares.