Guys, I did something monumental yesterday.
Something that I’ve been avoiding for quite a while.
I cleaned my closet.
Well, technically, my husband and I cleaned the bottom area of our closet.
I consider this progress in the whole keeping an organized and tidy house thing, which would be much easier if I weren’t
allergic to cleaning so lazy.
In the midst of decluttering and making piles to take to Savers, I came across some pictures from high school and college. Holy cannoli. Let’s just say that some of them were funny, some made me feel sentimental, and others just need to never again see the light of day.
What kinds of things have you found while cleaning your closet?
- (recipe adapted from Rice Krispies)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and sea salt.
- Add rice cereal and stir until well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into a greased 8x8 pan. Let cool for about 15 minutes. Cut into squares.