Yesterday I came across this totally awesome Steampunk Princess Peach cosplay.
I love everything about it.
This Pinkie Pie & Rainbow Dash? So friggin’ cute!
Look – Rescue Rangers!
And an absolutely stunning Daenerys Targaryen!
- 2 eggs (If you are hesitant to use regular raw eggs, feel free to use pasteurized eggs.)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 cup milk, chilled
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 8-10 crème filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos), roughly chopped
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl for a minute of two, until light and fluffy.
- Slowly whisk in sugar, a ¼ cup at a time. After all sugar has been added, whisk thoroughly for another minute.
- Stir in heavy cream, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into bowl of an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- About 2-3 minutes before ice cream is done churning, add cookie pieces and sprinkles.
- Transfer to ice cream container and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.