Hello, my dears! Today I’ve got something super-duper simple for ya.
All you need is sugar, peanut butter, and an egg.
And all you have to do is mix, scoop, and bake.
Yeah, I love you too.*
Yield: 24-30 cookies
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- In a large bowl add sugars and egg. Whisk thoroughly. Add peanut butters and stir to combine.
- Using a 1-inch scoop, scoop cookie dough onto parchment lined baking sheet. Lightly press down on cookies using a fork or the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool before removing from pan. If you’re impatient like me, you can put the pan on a wire rack in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes and then remove the cookies.
*(For the Star Wars fans) I know.