I had it all planned out.
We had a set budget for Christmas shopping.
A list was made.
Gifts were bought.
Things were going swimmingly.
Then I noticed that my husband forgot to add my older sister to the list.
And I completely forgot about my BFFs and their kiddos.
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 8-10 crème filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos), crushed
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, cream butter for 1-2 minutes.
- While mixer is on, add powdered sugar a little at a time. Once all sugar is incorporated, beat for 1-2 minutes more.
- Add vanilla and milk. Beat for another minute.
- Fold in cookie pieces.