My 2-year-old has trigger words.
Not even joking.
Whenever she hears the words cookie, snack, apple, banana, or ice cream, her eyes light up and she heads towards the dining table.
I think her only non-food trigger words are My Little Pony and Twilight. (As in Twilight Sparkle, not the books about vampires.) When she hears those words she tries to give me the TV remote or open my laptop.
How about you? Do you have any trigger words? What are they?
- 4 cups rice cereal
- 1 ½ cups potato chips, slightly crushed
- 1 cup cookie butter (I used Speculoos), melted
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Grease an 8x8 inch pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add rice cereal, potato chips, cookie butter, and white chocolate. Stir together until cereal and chips are evenly coated with the cookie butter and white chocolate.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.