The Angels Take Manhattan. OMG. So many feels.
New York City. Weeping Angels. The Doctor. River. The Ponds.
An unforgettable farewell.
Oh, Moffat. I love/hate you.
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup butter (1 ½ sticks), melted and slightly cooled
- 3 medium bananas, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup toffee bits (optional)
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine sugars, salt, cocoa powder, and flour with a whisk.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and gently mix. Be sure to not over mix.
- Fold in bananas and toffee bits.
- Pour batter into the pan.
- Dollop caramel sauce over batter. Using a toothpick, swirl caramel sauce into batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.