How can you not love dinosaurs AND robots on a spaceship?
And then there was the moment (which inspired this painting) that nearly had me in tears.
I’m gonna be such a wreck when The Ponds leave.
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 8-10 crème filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos), roughly chopped
- 1 (7oz.) jar marshmallow crème
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add butter and sugars and beat for a couple of minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add vanilla and beat to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Fold in bittersweet chocolate chips and cookie pieces.
- Spread half the dough into a parchment lined 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Spread marshmallow crème over the dough and then spread remaining dough over the marshmallow crème.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.