1. I took a leap last week. I wrote to a magazine (don’t ask me which one, I don’t want to jinx it) that I like and asked how they chose articles to be featured in it. Basically asking to be an unpaid contributor. No word from them yet. Crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes.
3. Some cool curated Banksy images.
4. My friends and I have pretty random discussions. A recent topic of discussion: If you won a medal at the Olympics, would you get a tattoo of the Olympic rings? My answer: yes. I would also get a tattoo of the Nobel prize if I ever won that. For literature, of course.
5. The kiddos like playing with cardboard.
6. This rockabilly dress is pretty cute.
7. I want these T.A.R.D.I.S. Chuck Taylors.
9. Chris Hardwick learns how to tie a bow tie from Bill Nye The Science Guy! Bow ties are cool.
10. A little history lesson from They Might Be Giants.
Have a brilliant week!