1. Today is my husband’s and my wedding anniversary. We’ve been married for 8 years. Holy cannoli.
2. I’m so glad he’s put up with me for this long. I just hope that spell I put on him never wears off.
3. Obviously I’m totally kidding. I’m not a witch.
4. We’ve been on the Big Island visiting the in-laws. Of all the places here to visit, where do we go? Target, of course.
5. The girls got to help feed the Koi at the Queens’ Marketplace.
Guess which plate was mine.
7. This was the view from the restaurant.
We went swimming here after lunch.
8. After the beach we walked by these ponds. One had eels (YIKES!) in it.
Zumba Fitness Fundraiser. This Saturday. 9:30am-12:30pm. McKinley High School. Proceeds benefit a local nonprofit. GO! Due to unforeseen repairs required at the McKinley High School cafeteria, the Zumba Fitness Fundraiser on July 7 is postponed. Current ticket holders will be contacted by their ticket provider for refunds if applicable. Thank you for your support and enthusiasm for this event; please be on the look out for the new event date, coming soon!
10. We walked out of our wedding ceremony to this song.
Have a brilliant week!