Very sad panda.
Some other things that are as sad as Dan Harmon’s firing:
- The Doctor Who episode The End of Time.
- When Jin and Sun drowned on Lost.
- That we will never know the full back story of Shepherd Book.
- When Mary Poppins leaves the Banks children.
- The fact that there are people who still use Internet Explorer.*
Dan Harmon, I just wanted to say thank you.
Thank you for The Greendale Seven.
Thank you for school wide paintball mayhem.
Thank you for Troy and Abed in the Morning.
Thank you for giving us one the best American television shows EVER.
- (recipe adapted from Vegetarian Times)
- 2 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¾ cup sweetened shredded coconut flakes
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup marshmallow crème
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking soda, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Stir in coconut, macadamia nuts, and mini chocolate chips.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together brown sugar, maple syrup, honey, marshmallow crème, oil, and egg whites. Fold in oat mixture.
- Using a spatula sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, spread mixture into prepared baking dish and press down firmly. Sprinkle remaining salt over the top. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until firm. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for about 1 - 1 ½ hours. Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container.