On Tuesday I watched four kids who were ALL UNDER THE AGE OF FIVE.
I don’t know how SAHMs who have four (or more!) kids who are that young survive without wanting to drink a gallon of margaritas every night. It’s tough work! And SAHMs, don’t let anyone tell you different.
Seriously, if you are a SAHM with that many young ones, you deserve something awesome. Like a Nobel Prize. Or some Jimmy Choo shoes.
Or at the very least, one of these.
That right there? That’s a cinnamon sugar rice cereal treat.
Feel free to use just a regular one.
But you MUST use peanut butter AND marshmallow creme.
Okie dokie artie chokie?
- 1 rice cereal treat
- ½ tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon marshmallow crème
- Using a serrated knife, cut rice cereal in half horizontally.
- Spread peanut butter on one half and marshmallow crème on the other half.
- Combine halves by pressing peanut butter and marshmallow sides together.