It’s crush time again.
For those who just come here for the food, feel free to jump to the end of this post.*
For the rest of you, it’s girl crush time.
So, who am I crushing on now?
Well, it’s none other than the crazy talented Felicia Day.
She acts. She sings. She directs. She writes. She produces. She leaps tall buildings in a single bound.
Not sure about that last one.
Actually, you know what? I bet she could do that too.
I don’t think there’s anything that girl CAN’T do. And she’s gorgeous to boot. Her show, The Flog, is all kinds of awesome. If you haven’t done so already, you really need to check out Geek and Sundry and subscribe to their channel.
Felicia, you rock.
*Hi guys. Here’s the food.
- 3 jalapeños, sliced in half lengthwise, seeds and ribs removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 can garbanzo beans (chick peas), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2-3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place jalapeños on a sheet of foil. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Wrap foil around the jalapenos.
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool completely.
- Combine roasted jalapeños, ½ teaspoon salt, garbanzo beans, Greek yogurt, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor. Pulse until desired consistency.