So the hubby and I are taking a trip across the pond.
Two really huge ponds actually.
We’re heading to Paris and London for about 9 days in early May.
Why those cities? Well, Paris is one of my favorite cities and my hubby has never been to London.
I’m super excited but also a little scared and overwhelmed. Mostly because we’ll be leaving our girls for a long time. But also because I’m not exactly sure what we should do when we’re there. I’ve been looking up tons of different stuff and it’s a lot to take in.
Here are some things currently on my list of things to see/do/eat:
- A TARDIS
- 221B Baker Street
- Platform 9 ¾ (if construction at King’s Cross is finished by then)
- Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace
- Fish & Chips
- Borough Market
- Musical at the West End
We know there are tons to see/do/eat in those cities and we need some recommendations. Got any?
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flake
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a pan on low heat. Add olive oil and onion and cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and red pepper flake and cook for 1 minute.
- Take pan off heat. Let mixture cool for at least half an hour.
- In a large bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and whisk thoroughly to combine. Add onion mixture and stir to combine.