I know this may seem a little forward, but I just have to say…
I love you.
You are more than just a pretty face.
You’re über smart.
Maybe even too smart for some.
How genius are those paintball episodes?
Or the Inspector Spacetime bits?
Plus, you’re funny.
And not just ha-ha funny.
Like belly-clenching-laughing-so-hard-that-you-almost-snort-and-you-can’t-stop-laughing-so-everyone-starts-looking-at-you-weird funny.
I really hope the TV Gods let you stick around for at least one more season.
P.S. I made you some awesome brownies.
These are not really meant for the kiddies.
Go on. Make them. You’ll thank me later.
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s Special Dark)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup butter (1 ½ sticks), melted
- 1 cup Guinness® stout
- ½ cup bittersweet or dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Baileys® Irish Cream
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine sugars, salt, cocoa powder, and flour with a whisk.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, butter, and Guinness®.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and gently mix. Be sure to not over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with only a few crumbs attached.
- Let cool.
- Cream butter for 1-2 minutes. Add powdered sugar a little at a time while mixing with a hand mixer.
- Once all sugar is incorporated, beat for 1-2 minutes more. Add vanilla and Baileys®. Beat for another minute.