1. Today is Mardi Gras a.k.a. Malasada Day! How are you celebrating?
2. Are any of you watching The Voice? I was seriously disappointed with last night’s bunch. None of them really blew me away.
3. In two weeks my older sis and her family will be here. I. Can’t. Wait.
4. I know I’ve said this before but preschool tuition is crazy expensive! If we somehow get Thalia accepted to one, I sincerely hope we are able to get some financial aid.
6. Speaking of my hubby, he made some lau lau in the crock pot last night. It was pretty good. Just a bit salty.
7. Geeks vs. Hipsters: Which ones do you identify more with?
9. Check out this post on Oh Happy Day on fun things to do with your kids in Paris.
10. Chris Hardwick gives Wil Wheaton a Christmas present. And makes me crush on him even more.
Have a brilliant week!