Home to the 2012 Summer Olympic Games.
As well as Diagon Alley, The Leaky Cauldron, and Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
You know what my hubby said when we saw a commercial for the Olympics?
“I hope that David Tennant lights the Olympic flame.”
And that is just reason 5,486,902 why I love him.
Yield: 24 pieces
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup bittersweet or chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add butter and sugars and beat for a couple of minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add vanilla and beat to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Fold in ¾ cup bittersweet chocolate chips, ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, and 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows.
- Spread dough evenly into a parchment lined 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips and mini marshmallows on top of cookie base.
- Bake for another 10-12 minutes.