Hi friends! How are you on this lovely Sunday?
Actually, you don’t even need to have a blog to attend this workshop. Blogshop is for anyone who wants to really learn all there is to know about Photoshop.
If I can get like 10-15 people who are seriously interested in attending, I will contact Bri and Angela and see if they would be willing to hold a class in Hawaii.
Let me know if you would be interested in attending Blogshop.
- 16 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon marshmallow crème or marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Twist cookie apart. Spoon 1 teaspoon of marshmallow crème on the half without the peanut butter. Put cookie back together. Repeat with remaining cookies. Put in refrigerator.
- Put chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium power for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave and stir in 30 second increments until melted.
- Remove cookies from refrigerator. Using two forks, cover cookies completely with chocolate. Scoop the cookie out with a fork and tap the fork lightly on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on waxed or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Put in refrigerator for half an hour or until set.