Thanksgiving is THIS THURSDAY.
What. The. Heck.
Seriously. What have I been doing? I mean besides taking care of my kids, blogging, and wasting time researching baking and cooking ideas on Pinterest.
Hmmm… well, I got half my Christmas shopping done. Thank you Amazon. I’ve learned the chorus to I See the Light. I finally organized the baking section in my pantry. Oh and I made you something holiday-ish.
Dulce Pecan Spice Mini Cheesecakes.
Feel free to use regular caramel sauce in place of the Dulce de Leche.
These would be perfect for any holiday gathering.
What will you be doing for Thanksgiving?
- (adapted from Pillsbury)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup Dulce de Leche (feel free to use caramel sauce)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line 24 mini muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press 2 teaspoons of graham cracker mixture firmly in bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, sugar, Dulce de Leche, and pumpkin pie spice with a hand mixer on medium speed, about 2-3 minutes. Add vanilla and egg, beating to combine. Fold in pecans. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake 12-14 minutes. Cool in pan on cooling rack for about 30 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.