Baked Honey Mustard Wings0
My sister and her fiancée were cheering for the 49ers.
My husband and I were cheering for the Giants.
Hopefully they’ll meet again in the playoffs.
How was your Sunday?
Baked Honey Mustard Wings
- (recipe adapted from Savoring the Thyme)
- 2-3 lbs chicken wings
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon pepper
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Season chicken wings with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Combine honey, mustard, marmalade, olive oil, and garlic in a bowl and whisk until combined. Pour into a storage bag, add chicken, and marinate a minimum of 30 minutes or up to overnight
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare the baking sheet by placing a cooling rack on it. Spray the cooling rack with the cooking spray. Bake chicken wings for about 25 minutes.