1. My 2-year-old started using a pencil as a wand. I taught her how to say expelliarmus and expecto patronum.
2. She also got some colored blocks from Savers.
3. Sooo… the Giants beat the Patriots. The Patriots were at home. Craaaazy.
4. Speaking of football, the Colts need some luck. Andrew Luck, that is.
5. Bought this at Wal-mart. Going to make some dulce de leche.
6. Also got this. Fluffernutter sandwiches anyone?
7. Did you know that the adorable Emma Watson has a clothing line? Super cute stuff.
8. Remember when Marcus and I dressed up as The Doctor and the T.A.R.D.I.S.? Well, Fashionably Geek featured our picture in one of their galleries. Pretty cool.
9. I love Donald Glover and Danny Pudi.
Have a fabulous week!