Candy Bar Ice Cream0
Do you watch TV? I do. A lot.
Aside from Doctor Who, some of my favorite shows that are currently on the air are sitcoms. I really like Community, The Office, New Girl, Parks and Recreation, and The League. Have you seen any of them? If not, you should.
Give these shows a try.
And while you’re watching them you can eat some ice cream.
Candy bar ice cream.
What are your favorite current sitcoms?
- 2 eggs (If you are hesitant to use regular raw eggs, feel free to use pasteurized eggs)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk, chilled
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup your favorite candy bars, chopped
- Refrigerate chopped candy for at least 30 minutes.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl for a minute of two, until light and fluffy.
- Slowly whisk in sugar, a ¼ cup at a time. After all sugar has been added, whisk thoroughly for another minute.
- Stir in milk, heavy cream, and vanilla
- Pour mixture into bowl of an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- About 2-3 minutes before ice cream is done churning, add candy.
- Transfer to ice cream container and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.