It’s just another manic Monday. I wish it was Sunday. Cause that’s my fun day. My I don’t have to run day. It’s just another manic Monday.
I hope your Monday isn’t very manic. If it is, maybe you should eat some ice cream. Some salted caramel and pecan ice cream.
Ice cream and The Bangles. Your day is going to be awesome.
- 2 eggs (If you are hesitant to use regular raw eggs, feel free to use pasteurized eggs.)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk, chilled
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- ¼ cup salted caramel sauce
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy, about two minutes.
- Whisk in sugar slowly, a ¼ cup at a time. Once all sugar is added, whisk for about a minute more.
- Add milk, heavy cream, and salted caramel sauce. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into bowl of an ice cream maker. Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Two minutes before ice cream is done churning, add chopped pecans.
- Transfer to freezer container. Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.