Chances are, you might have one of the following in your life:
- A boss that makes Miranda Priestly look like Mother Teresa.
- A frenemy with reality show worthy drama.
- A relative or co-worker whose mission is to make your life miserable.
Dealing with these people is not easy. I suggest killing them with kindness. And if that doesn’t work, make them this ice cream.
It’s got brownies in it.
And lovely salted caramel sauce.
Why, hello there.
If this doesn’t make them smile, I’m not sure what will. Perhaps some cat videos.
- (recipe adapted from Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Superfudge Brownie)
- 1 to 1 ½ cups Anybody Want a Peanut Butter Cup and Salted Caramel Brownies, chopped
- 2 eggs (If you are afraid of using regular raw eggs, use pasteurized eggs. )
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 cup milk, chilled
- ¼ cup salted caramel sauce
- Put chopped brownies into a bowl. Cover and freeze for about an hour.
- Whisk eggs in large bowl for a minute or two, until light and fluffy. Slowly whisk in sugar, a ¼ cup at a time. After all sugar has been added, whisk thoroughly for another minute. Stir in heavy cream, milk and caramel sauce.
- Pour into bowl of ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- About 2-3 minutes before ice cream is done churning, add chopped brownies.
- Transfer to ice cream container and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.