Do you know what today is? If you said Sunday, yes you are correct but that wasn’t the answer I was looking for. If you said that today is Harry Potter’s birthday, then not only are you correct but you are a geek like me. Yay for geeks! And for those who didn’t know, we geeks are slowly taking over the world.
I was thinking about creating a dessert just for his birthday but couldn’t come up with one. Instead here’s a milkshake I created for the Meadow Gold Below Zero Hero contest. It was inspired by the Harry Potter series and named after the owner of The Three Broomsticks, Madam Rosmerta.
What food or drink from the Harry Potter series would you most like to try?
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup butterscotch chips, chopped
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Toffee candy bar bits
- Combine ice cream, milk, butterscotch chips, graham cracker crumbs, and chocolate syrup in a blender.
- Blend until desired consistency.
- Top with whipped cream and toffee bits.