I think I’m in love. With a cookie. Yes. That’s right. Your eyes are not deceiving you. I’m in love. With a cookie. Seriously. Like cross my heart and hope to… fly to Santorini. I. Can’t. Stop. Eating. Them. I even ate one right after breakfast while my girls were watching cartoons. What? They are just so darn good.
You are probably thinking one of three things:
- Are these *ahem* special cookies?
- Call the crazy police. *In a British accent* We’ve got ourselves a nutter. (I recently started watching Doctor Who and am totally addicted.)
- What kind of cookie is it?
My responses to these things are:
- I am not crazy. Try them. You too may become obsessed.
- Double Fudge Oreo Crunch.
I used the Wal-Mart version of Oreos. Tastes the same but much cheaper.
Kinda looks like chocolate ice cream.
I could probably eat a whole batch of just the dough.
A stack of my new love.
Don’t you want one now?
What cookies are you in love with?