I made these for my younger sister’s birthday.
Aren’t they cute?
I decided to make mini cupcakes because the last time I needed mini cupcake liners, the only ones I could find came in a pack of 300. Do you have any recipes that will help me deplete my plethora* of mini cupcake liners? If you could please send them my way I would greatly appreciate it. Danke schӧn.
*Anyone else think of ¡Three Amigos! when they see this word? Just me? Ok.
- (recipe from The Family Kitchen on Babble)
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini cupcake liners. Combine all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Fill cupcake liners halfway full.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until center cupcakes bounce back when touched. (Bake regular sized cupcakes for 18-20 minutes.)