Oreos and milk. Pizza and Beer. Troy and Abed. On their own these are all great, but when paired with each other the combinations are nothing short of amazing. One of my favorite flavor combos of all time is chocolate and peanut butter. After seeing a recipe for Better-Than-Crack-Brownies (thank you How Sweet It Is), I knew that it was one thing I absolutely had to make.
Here are some pictures of the batch I made.
Now, I have no idea what crack tastes like (nor do I ever really want to find out) but these brownies are soooo good that they should be illegal. I’m totally serious. These brownies could probably get you 5-10 minimum. They are also über easy to make. Oh and have I mentioned that they are really delicious? Do yourself a favor and make them. Your taste buds will thank you.
- (recipe from How Sweet It Is)
- 1 batch brownies (boxed mix or oooey gooey brownies) (feel free to use your favorite brownie recipe)
- ½ cup salted peanuts (if don’t have salted, add sea salt)
- 1 cup chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- Mix brownies according to directions, and bake for 20-25 minutes in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Remove and
- top with peanuts and peanut butter cups, and bake for 4-6 minutes more.
- While they are finishing baking, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Stir in cereal. Remove
- brownies from oven and evenly pour chocolate mixture over top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.